They’ve put up the Christmas decorations. Very well. That means it’s time for the last ten, then.
41. Subject: What is your earliest memory?
42. First Line: It was up to her to investigate how the accident had really happened
43. Dialogue: “There’s someone in the house!”
44. Scenario: You go down in a lift that doesn’t stop for hours. When it finally opens, what do you see?
45. Title: Four Times A Matchmaker
46. Subject: Who from your past do you wish were still around?
47. First Line: He hadn’t seen anything like it in twenty years of teaching
48. Dialogue: “He was unconscious when I found him”
49. Scenario: You’ve bought an old chest of drawers and discover a piece of paper stuck inside. What is written on that piece of paper?
50. Title: The Antique Perfume Bottle
It’s time to finish off what we have started. Game!