Tis the season once again. Belt out those falalalalas, bring out the keso de bolas, and spread some Christmas holiday cheer! Snow’s already been invading my blog these past few weeks, so that’s a start. But I thought I’d still do a little project, like the one I did last year with the Fire Potion thing.
I read a book entitled The Secret of Counting Gifts at the beginning of 2013. It was one of those gems which touched my heart profoundly. I think one of the biggest lessons I got from the novel is that it makes a big difference when we stop to appreciate the different “gifts” we encounter daily.
From now until January 1st, I’m going to list those gifts down. Will post on Wednesdays and Fridays, including one on a stray Monday. Care to join me on this journey?
These are the gifts that I will be counting:
- Gift of Memories: Seven 2013 highlights
- Gift of Song: Six Songs for 2013
- Gift of Stories: Five Memorable Books
- Gift of Pictures: Four Important Photographs
- Gift of Lessons: Three Lessons Learned
- Gift of Turnaround: Two Turning Points
- Gift of the Future: One Thing I Desire for 2014
Are you all ready? Let the counting begin!